- Two small spoons of vanilla
- one cup of white and one cup of brown sugar
- one cup of butter
- Two medium-sized eggs
- one small spoon of baking soda
- Two small spoons of hot water
- Half a small spoon of salt
- Three medium-sized cups of all-purpose flour
- two cups of chocolate chips (make sure that they are semi-sweet)
- one cup of walnuts (chopped)
- Turn your oven on and set the temperature at three hundred and fifty degrees F, heat it.
- Take a small sized bowl and add hot water to it and baking soda to the water, use a spoon to mix it well and then transfer it to the batter, add salt to the batter and mix well, time to add chocolate chips, nuts, and flour, mix well, now take a pan and add batter to it with the help of a big sized spoon, bake for at least ten minutes
- If you are a health freak and still wish to eat cookies then oat cookies are the ones for you, now you might say that you do not know how they are made if you really do not know how oat cookies are made then don’t worry you can simply scroll down because the recipe for oat cookies is mentioned right below this para.
- One cup of butter
- One cup of brown and one cup of white sugar
- Two medium sized eggs
- one small spoon of vanilla
- Two cups of flour (all-purpose flour)
- One small spoon baking soda
- Three cups of Oats
- One small spoon salt
- One and a half small spoon of cinnamon
- Take a large-sized bowl and add butter to it, after butter adds sugar, break one egg, beat it and then break another egg beat it as well, use a hand blender for it.
- Add vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, flour to the bowl and mix well, add oats to it and mix everything well.
- Now you that you have a dough, cover the dough and place it in your refrigerator for an hour.
- Now it is time to heat your oven to about three hundred and seventy-five degrees, now you need to grease your cookie sheets, make balls out of the dough and then place them on the sheets make sure there is a two-inch distance in between them, dip a fork in sugar and then use it to flatten the cookies.
- Now it’s time for some baking, but before that don’t forget to preheat your oven, bake for about eight to ten minutes, once baked, take your cookies out and keep them aside for a while, once they reach room temperature transfer them to wire rack.
Do let us know which one you liked more by commenting in the comment section and even let us know if we missed out on something or if there is something special that you added or usually add to the cookies.