Here is a super easy recipe that yields 12 medium size brownies...
1/4th cup butter
6 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1/4th Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1.In a microwavable bowl, melt the butter completely. Then add in the cocoa powder and stir well.
2. Add in the sugar, salt, eggs and flour one by one while stirring.
3. Mix in the vanilla essence and the baking powder.
4. This is going to be the consistency of the brownie batter--
5. Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
6. Grease and flour a 8 x 8 baking dish. Pour the prepared batter to the dish.
7. Bake the brownies in the pre-heated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clear.
8. Let it cool for sometime and then cut into squares.
Now enjoy your homemade delicious warm brownies topped with ice-cream. ( I am enjoying it with my homemade- Mango Ice-Cream- [click for recipe])