This week I made 2 dishes for him of Mushroom. One is Mushroom Matar Masala and other is Chili Mushroom with Fried Rice! The recipe is quite simple and does not require much time to cook. It goes perfectly well with Fried Rice and/or with Chowmein/Noodles.
Here is the recipe (Click here for printable recipe)
1 Large Green Bell Pepper (Washed, Seed Removed and chopped into Thin Strips)
1 Cup Button Mushrooms (Washed and chopped into medium size pieces)
1 Small Onion ( Chopped long and thin)
1 Small Tomato ( Chopped into thin long slices)
1 Tsp White Vinegar or Chili Vinegar
2 Tsp Green Chili Sauce (I used Chings)
2 Tsp Red Chilli Sauce (I used Chings)
1 Tsp Soy Sauce
Red Crushed Pepper (Per Taste)
Salt (Per Taste. You would need to put little salt as all the sauces we are going to add contains salt too)
1 Tbsp Corn Starch dissolved in 1/4 Cup Water
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Heat Oil in a pan. Add Onions. Fry until Translucent.
2. Add Mushrooms and Green Bell Pepper. Stir fry until they are a little tender. Add the tomatoes and stir fry some more.
3. Add salt, red crushed pepper and all the sauces. Mix well.
4. Add Vinegar. Add the dissolved corn starch and mix. It will start to form thick and silky/shiny gravy.
5. Turn off the gas and immediately serve with Fried Rice or Chowmein/Noodles.
PS: I was out of Spring Onions. You can garnish with some Spring Onion Greens if you like.