Monday, February 1, 2010
Colorful Salad .........Healthy and filling
To make up for the calories we gained hogging on to the brownies I made, thought of taking it light and healthy for dinner tonight.
And what's better than a salad consisting fresh leafs, fruits and veggies.
1. Get together Spinach leafs, Cucumber, Avocado, Carrots.
2. Throw in some Cherry Tomatoes.
3. Add some Italian Dressing( You can use any other dressing of your choice or just add a tbsp of Olive Oil and some Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper to your taste)
4. Mix it well using 2 ladles. (Or you can use a salad spinner)
5. In the end, top the salad with some fresh papaya. ( You want to add Papaya in the end so that it doesn't get smeared in the dressing).
Enjoy hearty healthy yet filling salad.