Thanks once again Devi :). I would like to share these awards with these fellow bloggers. Guys; I love your blog!
1. Sanjana from KO Rasoi
2. Priya from Priya's Easy and Tasty Recipes
3. Pratibha from The Chef and Her Kitchen
4. Aparna from My Diverse Kitchen
6. Sashi from Sashi's Tasty Bites
Now coming to Today's recipe. My husband came back from work today and was hungry. He asked me to make tea (usually he makes evening tea; if u remember I told u that he makes the best tea).
I went to the kitchen and thought of making some quick snack for him. I took out some eggs and bread and decided to make spicy french toast.
So I made these Heart shaped French Toast which I am sending for Priya's Event for St. Valentine's Day.
Printable View of Recipe)
1. 2 large eggs
2. 4 slices of bread
3. 1/2 onion finely chopped
4. 2 Green chillies finely chopped
5. 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves
6. 1 Tsp- Red Chilli Powder
7. 1/2 tsp- Garam Masala
8. Salt- To taste
9. 1 Tbsp Oil
1. Cut the bread in heart shape using a small sharp knife. ( Try to use the maximum bread and have minimum wastage)
2. Beat the eggs well.
3. Add the chopped green chillies, onions and coriander leaves to the beaten eggs.
4. Add in all the masala/spices to the egg mixture.
5. Heat a pan on medium flame and add the oil to it evenly.
6. Dip bread one by one into egg mixture and put it on the pan. ( Make sure bread soaks the egg mixture nicely)
7. Toast it from both sides. Make sure the egg and bread is cooked well.
Serve Hot with Tomato Ketchup and Enjoy with a Cup of Hot Tea of Coffee.