Chaat is a Mouthwatering Indian Fast Food relished by most of the people. Chaat means "lick" and it is so tasty that you want to lick your plate after you finish it :)
Papri Chaat is made from crispy wafers, to which is added a delicious combination of potatoes, chick peas, seasoned yogurt, and chutneys.
1 packet of Papri makes about 8-10 plates of chaat.
I am going to put out the recipe per plate here.
1. Papri - 5-6 pieces
2. Boiled Chick Peas- 1 Tbsp
3. Boiled and Diced Potatoes- 2 Tbsp
4. Yogurt (Beaten nicely)- 1/4th cup
5. Red Tamarind Chutney- 1 tbsp
6. Green Mint and Coriander Chutney- 1 tbsp
7. Salt- To taste
8. Red Chilli Powder- 1/4th tsp
9. Chaat Masala- 1/4th tsp
10. Thin Sev- 1/2 a tsp
Before starting, add Salt to the beaten Yogurt and mix it nicely.
1. Lay out the Papri on a plate. Crush them a little while laying out.
2. Add Potatoes and Chick Peas on the papri.
3. Then Put salted Yogurt over it. Add Red Chilli Powder.
4. Add Green and Red Chutneys onto it. Then sprinkle some Chaat Masala.
5. Sprinkle a little Sev on the top for Garnishing.
Chatpati Chaat is ready to serve. Enjoy!