Yes! This yummy creamy mango ice-cream is home made! Contains 50% less fat than regular ice-cream you buy from market and is more delicious than the market ones!
Do you need an ice-cream machine?- "NO"
Beat again and again to make it this creamy? - "Strictly NO"
All you need is these 3 ingredients--
1. 1 can Mango Pulp (Either Kesari or Alphanso is fine. You can get this from Indian Grocery Store)
2. 1 small can Sweetend Condensed Milk ( I use fat free one)
3. 1 small box of Cool Whip Light . Also called Whipped Topping.( You can get this from freezer section in the grocery store. Don't confuse it with the heavy whipping cream)
1. Pour all the 3 ingredients in an air tight container.
2. Add 2 Tbs of sugar. (optional)
3. Blend them nicely with a hand whisker until all is well blended ( dont use electric blender)
4. Close the container with a air tight lid and put it in the freezer.
Yummy, creamy, flavorable Mango Ice-Cream is ready in a few hours! ENJOY!