Who said salads cannot be fun? Right here is a recipe for you of Caesar salad and have my worried this salad is not boring, in fact, it is one of the best salads in the world, does not take must time and the ingredients are very easily available in all the grocery stores and the best part is that it is super healthy, if you are into healthy stuff then this salad is the one for you.
- One bunch of diced green onion
- Chicken breasts ( cut them into bit size and then grill them)
- One bottle of ranch dressing
- One jar of three ounces bacon bits
- parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese (eight ounces)
- croutons (six ounces)
- Take out the lettuce leaves out of your refrigerator and wash it once done with washing lay them out (use paper towels), pat them.
- Now cut leaves into strips ( the strips are required to be of one inch).
- Take a large sized bowl and place the strips in the bowl.
- It’s time to add cheese, onions, bacon bits and chicken to the bowl, once done adding all the required ingredients, toss.
- Lay a layer of cheese on the lettuce, after cheese season with pepper and salt, Toss.
- Mix in the dressing and make sure that the strips are completely coated.
- When you are ready to serve the salad add croutons to all the bowls separately or else it would get soggy.
- One bowl of this salad consists of Thirty-two grams of protein and Five hundred and nine calories, it is even high in sodium as it provided seven hundred and forty-four grams of sodium.
Why eat steak the old fashioned way when you can eat it in a way which is far better, here is a recipe of bearnaise butter which would make eating steak a lot more fun and of course tasty
BEARNAISE BUTTER with steak
- Three big spoons of softened butter
- Two small spoons of tarragon (make sure that the leaves are fresh and you are required to chop them)
- Two small spoons of shallots
- lemon juice
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add butter, shallot, minced onion, salt, lime juice and tarragon to it.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the help of a fork
- Take a wax paper and make a log out of it.
- Now you are required to twist the ends of the log tightly once done with the twisting keep it in your freezer for about an hour.
- Tim for seasoning the steaks, for it you would require oil and pepper
- Once done with seasoning, grill the steaks.
- While serving to serve with a layer of butter.
- Serve immediately.
If you like the recipes then do tell us, show some love by commenting below on the comment section, let us know if we are missing out on something or if there is some other special way to make these dishes, we are always open to suggestions.